Zymr has generated significant returns and strategic business value for its customers through its deep expertise in relevant cloud, mobile and open source technologies, and its strong focus on the needs of product and solution end-users. With a proven track record, mature engineering and design teams, a fast growing roster of delighted clients, and veteran management, Zymr is a solutions partner of
With more than 500+ Sprints concluded at Zymr to deliver and enable software for global innovators, we have defined a mature model for DevOps, that aims at:
• Fully enabling collaboration and communication across build, test and operations teams to work as a single department
• Support IT agility
• Apply infrastructure as code
• Automate build processes
• Automate testing early on during the build phase
• Automate deployment
• Speed releases
• Effective monitoring before and after production
DevOps at Zymr ensures that the traditional cycle of Analysis, Design, Build, Testing and Deployment occur in each sprint, to enable maximum agility, leading to faster, de-risked and more frequent deployments.
DevOps@Zymr supports Continuous Delivery through:
• Quality Engineering – consistent improvements to application quality through test automation and execution across every phase the software development lifecycle
• End-to-End Automation – fully orchestrated release deployments regardless of complexity to reduce the risk of configuration problems and help prevent time consuming and error prone manual intervention or activities
• Agile Development and Operations
• Ongoing and Centralized Monitoring – Replacement of specialized and fragmented ‘islands’ for monitoring builds and releases with 360 degree performance assessments spanning builds and environments including: cloud, data, appliances, users, networks and servers
DevOps automation is the process of automating environments through scripting along with the use of automation tools. Examples of aspects for automation include installations installing and configuring
workloads, boot scripts, configuring how users and software communicate, and so forth. Through scripting, you can apply replicable configurations to many phases of the build cycle. Some examples of the kind of automation Zymr enables as part of a DevOps build are included below:
Zymr configures custom scripts and readies the environment for build.
Infrastructure as code is an approach Zymr follows on a regular basis for scalability, reliability, replication, environment consistency, security and management. Zymr maintains a ready library of verified scripts and modules, to prevent re-inventing the wheel on subsequent builds that rely on similar or same environments.
Tools: PowerShell, Chef, Puppet, Salt stack, Ansible
Build, Release & Deployment automation:
Zymr unifies and creates build, release and deployment templates, scripts and processes.
Tools: Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson, Grunt, Vagrant, JIRA
Zymr automates testing right through build and deployment phases. Defects are found and corrected on a sprintly basis, leading to accelerated product rollout.
Tools: Microsoft test manager, Selenium, QTP
Send Message to listing owner