TestingWhiz helps SMEs and large software enterprises as well as individual test engineers and QA analysts to experience effortless and effective test automation. It comes with great features such as record & playback, data-driven and keyword-driven test scripts, visual recorder, cross-browser support, image comparison, distributed execution, inbuilt scheduler along with valuable integrations with leading bug-tracking tools, test management tool, CI server, databases and mobile platforms.
It is ideal for both small and large test automation projects not only because of out-of-the-box capabilities but also because it is affordable and provides good after-sales support. Some of the key capabilities of TestingWhiz include:
Web Test Automation
Help you validate UI & front-end of web applications and confirm its functioning across different browsers, platforms, and devices.
Web Services/API Test Automation
Allows you to test whether your application communicates and responds correctly to perform a specific workflow with support for REST & SOAP web services.
Cross-browser Test Automation
Helps you test your application across multiple browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge & Safari via support for Sauce Labs & BrowserStack.
Mobile Test Automation
Helps you verify the functioning of native, hybrid and mobile web apps on real Android and IOS devices as well as simulators.
Database Test Automation
Allows you to check the health of the database and ensure its integrity with application via support for different database connectors.
Regression Test Automation
Helps you perform regression test automation in continuous integration cycles by simply recording the test steps and reusing the same in the codeless test editor.
Data-driven Test Automation
Help you test and validate your application’s functioning against different data sets and values stored in excel, CSV or XML format.
Big Data Test Automation
Help you verify volume, variety and velocity of structured and unstructured data sets to ensure error-free processes and analytics.
AccuRate is a one-stop test automation solution for Mobile, Web and Cloud. It leverages capabilities of various tools like Appium, Web Driver, Selenium, Protractor, Sikuli & Java. AccuRate fits in perfect in the fast-moving DevOps environment where pushing value to production as quickly as possible is very critical. Its testing methodology lets you build, test, and deploy software effectively and quickly.
1. Continuous integration: Supports various continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Hudson, Team City etc.
2. Exception and error handling: Supports common exceptions and facilitates the seamless execution of the scripts.
3. Parallel execution of scrips across multiple devices: Executes scripts on Perfecto Cloud, AWS device farm, and On-premise device farm.
4. Integration with browser stack: Provides an option to execute the mobile web applications on browser stack.
5. Error logging: Provides an error logging mechanism whenever there is an unexpected termination of script execution. 6. Zero-code scripting: Leverages keyword-driven approach and pre-built functions for automated test authoring.
Key benefits delivered by AccuRate:
1. Test effort reduced by 60%
2. Cost optimized by 50%
3. Script development time reduced from months to few seconds
4. Improved RoI
Awards and recognition
1. Best testing tool of the year, Unicom, 2017
2. Featured as a key innovator in IoT testing market report, MarketsandMarkets, 2017
3. Listed as a representative vendor in the market guide for mobile app testing services, Gartner, 2016 & 2017
SQUADEX is a technology consulting and engineering company providing software delivery automation to enable organizations accelerate growth.
We help companies achieve greater business efficiency by transforming disjoined organizations and processes into a squad of technology and automation. Our DevOps solutions eliminate the boundaries between organizations in the enterprise, leading to improved time-to-market and optimized cost of new product introduction.