Helm is the package manager for Kubernetes clusters. It allows you to group multiple microservices together (along with their dependencies) and treat them as a single entity. Helm packages are called Charts.
If you are already familiar with apt, yum, pacman etc. you will feel right at home with Helm.
This FREE DevOps Guide will help you discover:
- Helm concepts (Learn all the basics)
- Common Helm misconceptions, (Don’t fall into these pitfalls)
- Helm pipelines, (See basic and advanced pipelines and how you can integrate Helm rollbacks)
- Packaging strategies, (Learn about all version types in Helm charts)
- Deployment strategies, (See different workflows for production-ready charts)