DevOps and cloud-native technologies are changing the application development landscape, accelerating the pace of innovation and transforming the way organizations develop, deploy and employ modern software. The DevOps/Cloud-Native Live! event is coming to Boston on May 25 to provide attendees with all the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in the world of DevOps and cloud-native computing.
This in-person event will bring together DevOps luminaries and cloud-native experts to discuss some of the hottest topics in the industry today, share valuable insights and offer hands-on training to all attendees to help them future-proof their careers and stay ahead of the competition.
DevOps/Cloud-Native Live! Boston features a stellar lineup of speakers, including:
- Tracy Bannon, software architect and DevOps advisor at Mitre Corporation
- Andi Mann, CTO at Qumu
- Joshua Corman, former chief strategist, CISA COVID-19 task force and founder of I am the Cavalry
- Elizabeth Lawler, founder and CEO at AppLand
- David Owczarek, former SRE manager at Adobe Sign
- Daniel (Dan) Kirsch, managing director and principal analyst at Techstrong Research
At the conference, attendees will have the opportunity to meet these leaders and speakers, exchange ideas and information with like-minded peers, attend educational sessions and get certified by completing upskilling sessions. These upskilling sessions are designed to help both new and seasoned engineers hone their skills, adapt for future growth and improve operational efficiency.
Joshua Mazgelis, cloud architect and senior sales engineer at Progress will be conducting a hands-on training session on “Cloud Agility with Chef.” In this session, attendees will learn how they can improve cloud security and compliance without sacrificing agility and how to use Chef software to detect, correct and automate remediation of security vulnerabilities across the infrastructure.
Check out our interview with Joshua Mazgelis below for a sneak peek of what to expect from the “Cloud Agility with Chef” upskilling session.
The agenda for DevOps/Cloud-Native Live! Boston features a mix of topics, including technical sessions, lively discussions and case studies covering digital transformation, DevOps principles, Kubernetes, cloud-native tools, DevSecOps, API security, monitoring and observability, ITIL v4 and more.
There will also be two amazing onsite giveaways:
- Attendees will have a chance to win a pair of tickets to a Red Sox versus Yankees game (Terms and conditions apply).
- Attendees will get a chance to snag free tickets to a pre-release private viewing of “Top Gun: Maverick” (First come, first served).
By visiting the expo hall, attendees will also be able to interact with sponsors and receive valuable content. Breakfast, lunch and coffee will be offered to all attendees as well.
To see the full agenda and to register, please visit the DevOps/Cloud-Native Live! Boston website.