Malicious actors are constantly looking for new ways to gain access to sensitive data and corrupt systems. As software supply chain attacks are on the rise, security has become a top priority and a growing area in the regulatory and standards landscape. DevOps teams need to approach security as an ongoing part of the software development cycle by implementing DevSecOps practices at scale to improve the security of their software supply chain and ensure the components of the application code are trustworthy.
At DevOps Connect: DevSecOps Virtual Summit, on July 12, we’ll share exclusive content from our RSAC 2022 event to help DevOps teams integrate security in their process from the start. Internationally recognized DevOps and security leaders will examine the supply chain risk landscape, market trends and practical solutions, and provide strategic insights on emerging regulatory topics.
Attendees will gain valuable insider knowledge, tips and tricks they can share with their team and immediately put into practice to build a modern cybersecurity practice within their company.
Things You’ll Learn
The agenda features a mix of DevOps and cybersecurity topics, including:
- AppSec and DevSecOps best practices
- SBOMs and security regulations
- API, open source and supply chain security
- Cloud and Kubernetes security risks
- Pentesting at scale
- The three ways of DevOps
- Shift-left security
- Open Zero Trust
- And more
Meet the Speakers
The speaker lineup features some of the foremost innovators in the DevSecOps community, including:
- Jim Zemlin, executive director at the Linux Foundation
- Chenxi Wang, founder and general partner at Rain Capital
- Jennifer Czaplewski, senior director of cybersecurity at Target
- John Willis, senior director of the global transformation office at Red Hat
- Caroline Wong, chief strategy officer at Cobalt
- Priyanka Sharma, executive director at CNCF
- Dr. Amit Elazari, director of global cybersecurity policy at Intel Corp
- Cherilyn Pascoe, senior technology policy advisor at National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Larry Maccherone, DevSecOps transformation architect at Contrast Security
- Tracy Bannon, senior principal at The MITRE Corp
- And many others
Visit the Exhibit Hall
In addition to the sessions, attendees can visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with partner sponsors including Sysdig, Sonatype, Check Point Software Technologies, Prisma Cloud, SUSE, Qualys, Traceable AI and more. The expo hall will be open throughout the event, giving attendees the opportunity to chat with the sponsors and download information at any time.
Registered attendees will also receive a link to access the virtual environment on-demand. To see the full agenda and to register for free, please visit the DevOps Connect: DevSecOps Virtual Summit website.