The FinTech industry has experienced remarkable growth during the last couple of years as consumers increasingly turn to online shopping and contactless payments. Financial services organizations are adopting DevOps practices to enable faster software releases, improve quality and fulfill customer expectations. On Dec. 9, financial services and tech leaders will come together at FinConDX Virtual Event to discuss the latest and most effective DevOps, DevSecOps and digital transformation practices and tools you need to thrive in the FinTech industry.
The agenda for FinConDX features a mix of topics, including continuous security and continuous compliance best practices, value stream management, secure development in highly-regulated industries, source code security in financial services, threat detection, incident response, software supply chain attacks, cloud security, emerging technologies and modernization tools.
FinConDX features a stellar lineup of industry experts, including:
- Ravi Lachhman, field CTO at Shipa
- Simon Maple, field CTO at Snyk
- Dan “Pop” Papandrea, director, Opensource Community and Ecosystem at Sysdig
- Ravi Yadalam, head of product for cloud optimization at Harness
- Eric Carter, director of product marketing at Sysdig
- Maurice Evans, director of product management at BluBracket
- Jeff Keyes, VP of product marketing and strategy at Plutora
- Ronen Slavin, CTO and co-founder at Cycode
- Andrew Fife, VP of marketing at Cycode
- Edwin Kwan, application and software security, security advisory at Tyro Payments
- Sanjeev Sharma, SVP, head of Platform Engineering at Trust Bank
- Colin Wynd, head of Real Time Payments Technology at The Clearing House
- Mitch Ashley, CTO, principal at Techstrong Group, Techstrong Research
The virtual environment features five session tracks, live chats, raffles and prices, entertainment and an exhibit hall lined with booths showcasing the latest solutions from leading DevOps companies. In the exhibit hall, attendees will have access to downloadable resources provided by our partner sponsors.
Registered attendees will also receive a link to access the virtual environment on-demand once the live event is over.
To see the full agenda and to register, please visit the FinConDX website.