With Award-Winning Cloud Services Leader Infiniti, InterVision Can Immediately Deliver Expanded Cloud Capabilities to its Clients
Santa Clara, Calif., and St. Louis, Mo., Sept. 11, 2018 – InterVision is pleased to announce the acquisition of Infiniti Consulting Group, a California-based leader in cloud services and IT consulting. With this transaction, InterVision immediately expands its ability to deliver large and complex cloud services on any premise.
“Infiniti has one of the deepest benches of AWS and Azure experts in the U.S. with 15 years of experience delivering advanced cloud services to hundreds of organizations and they bring with them the added benefit of extensive expertise in the public sector space,” said Aaron Stone, President and CEO of InterVision. “InterVision is well positioned to bring cloud capabilities to our clients, provide end-to-end strategy for hybrid cloud, and enable their digital transformation.”
Infiniti provides AWS and Azure cloud, hybrid-cloud, on-premise cloud services as well as software design and development. Offerings include:
- DevOps & Application Development: Tools, processes, best practices, and corporate management guidelines that enable client agility and efficiency
- Cloud Architecture & IaaS: Design, build and implementation services to optimize AWS and other clouds
- Machine Learning & Predictive Analytics: Infiniti data scientists and cloud architects apply learning algorithms to massive data sets to analyze data to deliver its intended and real time meaning
- Cloud Migration: Services to rehost, re-platform, re-architect, and/or refactor
- Cloud Storage: Includes primary storage, back-up storage, archival storage, or business continuity, and disaster recovery storage
- Cloud Security: Solutions to optimize availability with security, access control privacy, and segregation
- Cloud SysOps: Plan, design, build and monitor workloads on AWS and other cloud platforms
- Cloud Monitoring Support: Monitoring, alerts and escalation support, and ongoing cloud architecture enhancements
“InterVision has built a robust portfolio of clients for its infrastructure solutions, managed services and professional services that complements our cloud services practice and public sector client base,” said Scott Drossos, President of Infiniti. “The combination of InterVision’s impressive Managed Servicer Provider practice, sales coverage and engineers with the Infiniti team of cloud architects and technical specialists brings greater value to both Infiniti and InterVision. We are truly excited about scaling Infiniti’s cloud services business to reach new clients, geographies and industries.”
“InterVision clients are looking to us to design advanced hybrid cloud and IT architectures that leverage the power of public clouds,” said Jamie Lee, Senior Vice President of Sales and General Manager at InterVision. “With this acquisition, InterVision has greatly enhanced its cloud methodology and cloud professional services delivery. We are excited to take the lead with our clients on end-to-end hybrid cloud strategy to help businesses increase productivity, innovation, and efficiency.”
InterVision’s mission is to unlock value by delivering innovative technology through a consultative approach. The company delivers innovation through a broad portfolio of IT managed services, on-premise solutions, professional services, cloud solutions, automation and consulting services that organizations need to thrive in today’s dynamic IT market. InterVision’s vendor-certified sales and engineering staff have specialized expertise in all areas critical to IT environments. The company has regional headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif. and St. Louis, Mo., as well as offices and data centers in the Central and Western U.S. Learn more at www.intervision.com.
Infiniti is a cloud services and IT consulting company with an established and reputable practice. Infiniti focuses on helping organizations achieve their potential by leveraging their people, processes and technology; and prides itself on delivering projects on time and on budget. For more information, visit www.infiniticloud.com.