Now a three-day event, DevOps Enterprise Summit is the premier industry conference for business and technology leaders of large, complex organizations implementing IT transformation practices in the UK and Continental Europe
To register now and save on ticket pricing for DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2019, visit: (http://bit.ly/DOES19EUREB). Early registration is highly encouraged, as the event is expected to sell out.
The first speakers announced for DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2019 are:
- Jason Cox, Director, Systems Engineering – The Walt Disney Company
- Mik Kersten, Founder and CEO – Tasktop
- Dr. Christina Maslach, Professor of Psychology, Emerita – University of California, Berkeley
- Deepti Mutnuru, Senior Product Manager – Disney Streaming
- Manuel Pais, Co-author of “Team Topologies – Organizing Business and Technology Teams for Fast Flow”
- Mark Schwartz, Author, “War & Peace & IT – Business Leadership, Technology, and Success in the Digital Age”
- Jonathan Smart, Partner, Enterprise Agility – Deloitte
- Matthew Skelton, Co-author of “Team Topologies – Organizing Business and Technology Teams for Fast Flow”
“The DevOps Enterprise Summit London is expanding to three days, hosting more than 80 speakers this year. They’ll be presenting their amazing experience reports and expertise that we need to help achieve our desired outcomes,” said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of The Phoenix Project, The DevOps Handbook and Accelerate. “The DevOps Enterprise Summit is one of my favorite ways to learn. We connect with the leaders pioneering technology transformations in the largest and most complex organizations, spanning almost every industry.”
What is the DevOps Enterprise Summit?
Entering its fourth year in Europe and sixth year in the US, the goal of the conference is to accelerate DevOps adoption and increase the likelihood of those initiatives succeeding by enabling the cultural norms, technical practices, and architectures that help organizations achieve the highest levels of performance.
Through keynotes, breakout sessions, collaborative workshops, and space to interact within an expo hall, attendees gain insights into the evolving technical and architectural practices, and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations. This year, the programming focus is on:
- Experience Reports from Top Global Brands
- Spanning the Business and Technology Divide
- Next Generation Operations and Infrastructure
- Overcoming Old Ways Of Working (e.g. Infosec, Compliance, ITIL, Project Management, Audit)
- Dynamic Learning Organizations
- Leadership Lessons, Transformational Leadership, Recognition, and Human Resources
For more information about DOES19 London, please visit: (https://events.itrevolution.com/eur/).
Share This: DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2019 Announces First Round of Speakers and Early Bird Registration https://events.itrevolution.com/eur/ @DOES_EUR #DOES19
About IT Revolution
IT Revolution assembles technology leaders and practitioners through publishing, events, and research. Our goal is to elevate the state of technology work, quantify the economic and human costs associated with suboptimal IT performance, and to improve the lives of technology professionals.