We have become increasingly reliant on technology and it’s hard to imagine life without all the great tech inventions we use in our daily lives. As technology keeps progressing, more is expected of IT teams, and security is a top priority.
While we are still trying to get used to the new normal, the IT community continues to shine as a beacon, demonstrating how humans are leveraging technology to overcome the many challenges we face. On June 21, business and tech leaders who are working on transforming the world and moving it forward will come together at TechStrong Con Virtual Summit to celebrate the power of technology, share their stories, provide practical insights and lend valuable advice to help other professionals succeed in their careers. More than a virtual event, it is a community gathering that offers learning, networking and upskilling opportunities. Now in its third year, TechStrong Con continues to serve as a testament to the ways in which technology can improve human existence.
Things You’ll Learn
The agenda features a mix of topics including live coding, cloud-native, cybersecurity, digital transformation, observability, DevOps, open source and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry about:
- Managing the security of APIs
- Key observability trends for 2022
- How to accelerate digital transformation
- Habits that will help improve your security posture
- The state of the software supply chain post-Log4Shell
- The distributed cloud
- The future of data engineering
- Building a diverse cybersecurity workforce
- Crypto and NFTs
- Low code and citizen development
- The value of feature flags
- How DevOps must be part of your future to attract the right talent
- Managing and motivating teams in a hybrid environment
Meet the Speakers
The speaker lineup features globally recognized business leaders, DevOps, cybersecurity and IT experts including:
- Sholmi Ben Haim, co-founder and CEO at JFrog
- Chenxi Wang, founder and general partner at Rain Capital
- John Willis, senior director of the global transformation office at Red Hat
- Caroline Wong, CSO at Cobalt
- Thomas Krane, principal at Insight Partners
- Lisa Plaggemier, executive director at National Cyber Security Alliance
- Tami Mazel Shackar, CEO at Incredibuild
- Tom Sweet, VP in IT solutions at GM Financials
Visit the Exhibit Hall
In addition to the sessions, attendees can visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with partner sponsors including Chronosphere, ConnectALL, Tidelift and TechStrong Research. The expo hall will be open throughout the event, giving attendees the opportunity to chat with the sponsors and download information at any time.
Registered attendees will also receive a link to access the virtual environment on-demand. To see the full agenda and to register for free, please visit the TechStrong Con website.