The third annual DevOps Experience is just around the corner, and this year’s event will be out of this world.
DevOps Experience 2020: The Builders Shall Inherit the Earth offers attendees the opportunity to gain inspiration, sharpen their skills and network with some of the best DevOps leaders and practitioners. The conference will take place in a virtual environment with a lobby, an auditorium and an exhibit hall on Oct. 22, at 10 a.m. EDT.
This year’s event will focus on digital transformation and DevOps adoption from a “bottom up” model. It is the practitioners who are often the unsung heroes of successful DevOps implementations, choosing what tools to adopt, bringing teams together and contributing to the community.
DevOps Experience 2020 will feature a stellar lineup of DevOps luminaries, including:
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi, co-CEO and founder at Launchable (keynote speaker)
- Akash Tayal, U.S. cloud strategy and operating model leader at Deloitte Consulting (keynote speaker)
- Bob Vuong, principal at Deloitte Consulting (keynote speaker)
- Loris Degioanni, CTO and founder at Sysdig (keynote speaker)
- Tracy Ragan, co-founder and CEO at DeployHub
- Orit Golowinski, senior product manager of progressive delivery at GitLab
- Jayne Groll, CEO at DevOps Institute
- Rob Hirschfeld, founder and CEO at RackN
- Bryan Feuling, solutions architect at Harness
- Bob Reselman, analyst at ASG
- Maya Ber Lerner, CTO at Quali
The breakout sessions and panel discussions will fall under four main tracks:
- Humans in the DevOps World: DevOps is about more than just technology. Understand the important role that humans play in your organization’s DevOps journey.
- CI/CD: Learn how to keep the factory running by setting up your CI/CD pipeline to automate software delivery.
- GitOps: Find out the key principles and benefits of GitOps and best practices for continuous deployment and progressive security.
- Observability: Insights demand much more than collecting and analyzing. Observability can help developers uncover issues that impede performance and derail customer experience.
- SRE: What is SRE? Who are SREs? How do we get it? Where do we start? This track will explore the best practices and patterns associated with SRE.
- Tools: Discover and learn the latest DevOps tools and services that IT teams are using to accelerate delivery, improve quality and get faster feedback.
Take advantage of the valuable information provided in the educational sessions at DevOps Experience 2020 and learn how to adopt the right tools and practices to harness the full potential of DevOps. To infinity and beyond!
To check out the full agenda or to register for free, visit the DevOps Experience website.