ROI is the True Measurement of DevOps Success
Digital transformation creates the need for DevOps organizations to undergo rapid changes and encourage the adoption of new ways of thinking, developing, and operating. Today, businesses are rapidly increasing their focus on quickly identifying ways to drive greater results. These challenges require new practices and methodologies to drive agility and efficiency among coexisting members of development and IT operations teams. This transformation directly impacts members within an organization and raises new questions:
What is the impact of introducing DevOps practices on the business overall?
How can ROI be measured to justify establishing a DevOps organization?
What is considered a valuable return on investment? How does this compare to peer groups, competition, and industries at large?
Join Alan Shimel, Editor-in-Chief at DevOps.com, David Hayes, Director of Platform Strategy at PagerDuty and Eric Sigler,Head of DevOps at PagerDuty for this webinar and you’ll learn:
- Why DevOps matters to organizations embracing digital transformation today
- How to make the right decisions that drive better business value across the organization
- What are the different methods for measuring ROI
- The impact of embracing DevOps on ROI and to members of the organization
- Why enterprises shouldn’t be afraid of DevOps