15 organizations and individuals honored for outstanding DevOps achievement, open source contributions and channel partner performance
DEVOPS WORLD | JENKINS WORLD, SAN FRANCISCO – AUGUST 15, 2019 – CloudBees, the enterprise DevOps leader powering the continuous economy, today announced the winners of the 2019 DevOps World | Jenkins World Awards. The awards recognize achievement in three categories: Jenkins Community Awards, honoring those who have made significant contributions to the Jenkins project; CloudBees Innovation Awards, recognizing organizations who have achieved outstanding results in their DevOps transformations; and CloudBees Channel Partner Awards, highlighting partners who have excelled at revenue generation and in enabling organizations in their DevOps transformations.
CloudBees Innovation Award winners include organizations of all sizes, from a small venture-funded startup to global technology giants. Jenkins Community Awards were given to four individuals for their contributions to the Jenkins community. Finally, five channel partners were recognized for industry excellence.
JENKINS COMMUNITY AWARDS
The Jenkins community award winners were chosen by a panel made up of Kohsuke Kawaguchi, founder of Jenkins and chief scientist at CloudBees, and the Jenkins Ambassadors. Jenkins Ambassadors are nominated annually and are influential Jenkins enthusiasts who have the passion to share their Jenkins technical expertise with others.
“The 2019 Jenkins community awards honor the efforts of community members, those who are making significant contributions to advance the Jenkins project in several key areas,” said Kawaguchi. “The quality of the submissions this year was better than ever, across the board.”
2019 Jenkins Community Award Winners:
- 2019 Most Valuable Jenkins Contributor – Oliver Gondža
- 2019 Jenkins Security MVP – Victor Gazdag
- 2019 Most Valuable Jenkins Advocate – Zhao Xiaojie
- 2019 Most Innovative Jenkins X Implementation – Vincent Behar
CLOUDBEES INNOVATION AWARDS
CloudBees Innovation Award winners were chosen by a panel of judges made up of Sacha Labourey, CEO and co-founder, CloudBees; Alan Shimel, editor-in-chief and founder of DevOps.com; and Aparna Sinha, director of product management, Google Cloud.
“We’re pleased to have the opportunity to celebrate the outstanding achievement displayed regularly by CloudBees customers,” said Sacha Labourey, CEO and co-founder of CloudBees. “The 2019 DevOps World | Jenkins World Award winners are five examples of outstanding leadership in the DevOps industry.”
2019 CloudBees Innovation Award Winners:
- DevOps Scalability Achievement – AIG
- DevOps Scalability Achievement – Accenture
- DevOps Automation Excellence – American Express Global Business Travel
- DevOps Automation Excellence – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- DevOps Rising Star (Honorable Mention) – Pinger
CLOUDBEES CHANNEL PARTNER AWARDS
CloudBees Channel Partner Awards were selected by the CloudBees channel team. Awards were presented to select CloudBees channel partners in five partner categories. Winners demonstrated a proven expertise in DevOps while also excelling within their partnership categories.
2019 Channel Partner Award Winners:
- 2019 Americas Partner of the Year – Zivra
- 2019 Rookie Partner of the Year – ThunderCat
- 2019 Channel Marketing Partner of the Year – Fierce Software
- 2019 Public Sector Partner of the Year – Fierce Software
- 2019 APAC Partner of the Year – TechMatrix
- Learn how Pinger adopted DevOps in order to quickly launch new products and features, comply with changing market regulations and stay ahead of the competition
- Read how Accenture enabled a large North American company to transform to DevOps, enabling them to speed deployments to production by more than 90%
- Discover how Broadridge adopted a DevOps approach to rearchitect how the company develops and delivers business critical software for its financial customer transactions
- Watch the video and learn how Vincent Behar implemented continuous delivery in a cloud native world with Jenkins X
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the CI, CD and application release orchestration (ARO) powerhouse, built on the commercial success of its products as well as its open source leadership. CloudBees is the largest contributor to Jenkins and Jenkins X, and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best-known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom. CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts, helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps professionals. Follow CloudBees on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.