Purchase underlines Adaptavist’s commitment to workplace agile transformation
London, UK, Feb. 19th 2020 – Adaptavist, a leading global Atlassian partner, today announced the acquisition of six Trello Power-Up applications, built by Orah Apps. The purchase enables Adaptavist to broaden its offering and expertise across more enterprise tools to enable agile transformation.
“The nature of how knowledge workers get things done has shifted significantly over the past decade. As lines between departments fade and remote working becomes the new norm, the integration of the tools that teams choose becomes even more critical to a business’s success,” remarks Simon Haighton-Williams, Adaptavist CEO. “With this acquisition, we are able to offer more apps and services across a wider array of collaboration platforms and deliver on the promise of agile transformation.”
The Trello apps are focused on team communications, collaboration, and project management. The six Power-Up apps include:
- Board Export:Exports Trello boards to CSV, PDF or an image format for the purpose of sharing a spreadsheet, emailing an embedded image of cards, maintaining a PDF archive of lists, and downloading an image of the board.
- Private Notes:Enables users to store notes that only they can see on Trello cards.
- Time Tracking:Provides the ability to track who’s working on what, how hours are distributed and what is taking up the most time.
- Due Next:Allows the user to organise their to-do list in easy, consumable formats.
- Card Delete:Enables the ability to delete cards without having to archive them first.
- Daily Updates:Proactively asks users to answer three questions each day to keep managers and team members on track.
Adds Haighton-Williams: “As more and more enterprise teams are turning to Trello, today’s announcement is a testament to our commitment to the Trello platform and our long-term business strategy to diversify onto related platforms to offer more customer choice.”
Adaptavist’s mission is to help organisations embrace change for competitive advantage. An Atlassian Platinum Partner, we’re active in over 60 countries worldwide. More than half of our customers belong to the renowned Fortune 500 list, including the John Lewis Partnership, BBC, Airbnb, and Tesla.
With the combined power of Atlassian and Adaptavist technology, we enable our customers to thrive in an era of continual change – transforming their tools, culture, and capabilities to succeed.