CloudBees Connect Virtual Summit will bring together a global community of developers, CloudBees and Jenkins users, DevOps luminaries and continuous delivery experts for two full days of immersive learning, presented in a virtual reality environment. The event is scheduled to take place on May 19 at 11 a.m. EDT for North America, and on May 20 at 11 a.m. CET for the European audience.
At CloudBees Connect, you will learn about the emerging trends and technologies shaping the future of software, including one of the most innovative trends in technology: continuous delivery. Continuous delivery allows you to deliver software faster and with lower risk, while preserving quality and reliability.
Industry leaders will share their knowledge and expertise on CI/CD tools and best practices. You will learn how to successfully create a fully operational CD pipeline using containers, Kubernetes and Jenkins X; and how to automate security and privacy testing in your Jenkins CI/CD pipeline for continuous security.
The event will consist of a series of workshops designed to provide great value to the attendees. Here are a few things you will learn by attending these workshops:
- How your COBOL source code can be branched/merged/deployed using GitHub, CloudBees and Compuware tooling.
- Best practices for continuously integrating code using CloudBees Core.
- How to build and test applications using Jenkins Pipelines and Sauce Labs.
- Solutions for the five most common Jenkins issues.
- The role of feature flags in reducing risks associated with deployments.
The workshops will feature a lineup of DevOps and continuous delivery leaders, including:
- Oscar Medina, developer advocate at CloudBees
- Viktor Farcic, Jenkins X product manager, principal software delivery strategist and developer advocate at CloudBees
- Josh Grant, solution architect at Sauce Labs
- Robert Kelley, director of delivery engineering at IHG
- Stuart Ashby, DevOps specialist at Compuware
- Alex Taylor, DevOps engineer at insightsoftware
Discover what’s next from the CloudBees and Jenkins community, connect with industry experts and fellow developers, and get the skills and hands-on training you need in order to successfully deliver software.
To check out the agenda, the full lineup of speakers and to register (for free), visit the CloudBees Connect website.