Conference agenda now available featuring business and technology leaders from AGCO, Google, Intel, Lloyds Banking Group, Target, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, Verizon and more
PORTLAND, Ore., August 28, 2018 – IT Revolution (http://itrevolution.com), the industry leader for advancing DevOps, today announced the final round of speakers to be added to the DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 (https://events.itrevolution.com/us/) agenda. The conference takes place from October 22-24, 2018 at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. IT Revolution and founding partner, Electric Cloud, will offer expansive education opportunities covering all phases of IT transformation for business and technology leaders at large, complex organizations.
Review the full DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 conference agenda at: https://events.itrevolution.com/us/schedule/
To receive a $300 discount on a full conference pass, register with discount code “DEVOPS300” at: (https://events.itrevolution.com/us/register/). Discount ticket pricing is extremely limited. Attendees are encouraged to register as soon as possible as the event is expected to sell out early.
Maximize your interactions with fellow attendees by staying at the conference hotel, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Specially priced rooms are available via link below. Room block is limited, so make your reservation early: (https://bit.ly/2BbjlKs).
The final group of speakers for DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 includes:
- Manish Aggarwal, Software Engineering Manager, Intel
- Nicole Bryan, Vice President Product Development, Tasktop
- Brent Chapman, Principal, Great Circle Associates
- Ross Clanton, Executive Director – Technology Modernization, Verizon
- Dan Cuniff, Principal Engineer, Target
- Gabrielle Davelaar, Data Platform Solution Architect/A.I., Microsoft
- Chris Doucet, Solutions Engineer, Electric Cloud
- Jeffrey Dowds, Chief Technology Officer in Information Technology and Security, Vanguard
- Jordan Edwards, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft
- John Esser, Sr. Director Datacenter Operations and SaaS, AdvanceMD
- Kevin Fisher, Associate Vice President of Program and Application Services, Nationwide
- Levi Geinert, Director of Engineering, Target
- Mark Howell, DevOps Lead, Lloyds Banking Group
- Jian Ma, Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Google
- Erik Maziarz, IT System Administrator II, AGCO
- Gary McKay, Scrum Master and Release and Deployment Manager, Somos
- Ken Moser, Special Assistant to the Applied Technology Division, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Shozab Naqvi, Solution Architect, Electric Cloud
- Chris Nowak, Founder, FlowStates
- Wesley Pullen, Chief DevOps Strategist, Electric Cloud
- Melinda Solomon, Agile Training Lead, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- J. Paul Reed, Managing Partner, Release Engineering Approaches
- Andrew Shafer, Senior Director of Technology, Pivotal
- Jan Schilt, CEO, GamingWorks
- Torsten Volk, Managing Research Director, Hybrid Cloud, Software Defined, Infrastructure and Machine Learning, EMA Research
- Anders Wallgren, CTO, Electric Cloud
- Paula Watson, Director DevSecOps, DXC Technologies
“I’m so delighted at the breadth of industries represented by the speakers for our Las Vegas conference,” said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of The Phoenix Project, The DevOps Handbook and Accelerate. “Attendees will discover emerging DevOps practices, connect with industry pioneers and will sure leave energized to apply what they’ve learned in their own organization.”
Get a sneak peak of the DevOps Enterprise Summit from speakers. A special edition of Electric Cloud’s Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) video podcast will take place on Tuesday, Sept 18 at 10 a.m. PDT. Learn more at: (http://electric-cloud.com/c9d9-devops-podcast/)
About the DevOps Enterprise Summit
The DevOps Enterprise Summit is a conference for technology and business leaders who are transforming how large, complex organizations deliver and operate software to help their organizations win in the marketplace.
Entering its fifth year in the USA, its goal is to accelerate DevOps adoption and increase the likelihood of those initiatives succeeding, enabling the cultural norms, technical practices and architectures that help organizations achieve the highest levels of performance.
The event features experience reports and subject matter expert talks from technology and business leaders at top global brands that leverage DevOps to thrive within today’s software-driven economy. Through keynotes, breakout sessions, collaborative workshops and space to interact within an expo hall, attendees gain insights into the evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organizations.