GRAPEVINE, TX – September, 2016 – DevOps Days will be coming to the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, September 15 and 16, at the Grapevine Convention Center in Grapevine, TX. The speaker lineup for this event promises to bring an eclectic mix of thought-provoking ideas.
DevOpsDays is a self-organizing, community-organized, not-for-profit conference series for DevOps practitioners, enthusiasts, and evangelists. It began in Ghent, Belgium with one conference in 2009, and has grown to more than 30 events planned worldwide for 2016.
One of the keynote presenters, creator of PowerShell, Jeffrey Snover, will share the news of his exciting discoveries and latest ventures in the “devopsification” of Windows Server. The other keynote presenter, Nathen Harvey of Chef, will give tips of the trade for how to get the most out of DevOpsDays in hopes that the event promotes a stronger DevOps base in the DFW area. Topics by other speakers cover encouraging women in tech, casting vision for a future in DevOps, inspiring leadership, and more!
Each day of the event also features open space sessions in which attendees can gather to discuss the topics of their choosing in smaller groups of others interested in the same topics.
As the DFW area is vastly spread out both in ideas and geography, DevOpsDays promotes unity and synergy within the DevOps community. The event will take place the two days before the well beloved wine festival on Main St in Grapevine, Grapefest. Attendees are welcome to partake of the Grapefest festivities as an extension of that community building.
- Dates: September 15 – 16
- Location: Grapevine Convention Center, 1209 S Main St, Grapevine, TX 76051
- Registration is open at http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2016-dallas/registration/
- Follow us online at @DevOpsDaysDFW
- Complete speaker list: Allison Pollard, Franklin Mosley, Jeffrey Snover, Kevin Witherstine, Marissa Levy Lerer, Michael Coté, Michael Hedgpeth, Nathen Harvey, Shazad Brohi, Zach Cannon
- Additional sponsorships are available at: http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2016-dallas/sponsor/
Early registrants include professionals from organizations such as NCR, GM Financial, Match.com, PepsiCo, VMWare, Sabre, AWS, UNT Health Science Center, Intuit, Microsoft, IBM, Texas Instruments, CBRE, American Airlines, Toyota Financial Services, Thoughtworks, and many more!
For More Information