Eclipse MicroProfile has gained momentum in the industry as a multi-vendor, interoperable, community-driven specification.
This e-book is an effective guide to designing, building and deploying enterprise Java microservices with Eclipse MicroProfile. It will help you understand the Eclipse MicroProfile project and its implementations in the market.
By the end of this book, you will be able to:
- Understand why microservices are important in the digital economy.
- Analyze how MicroProfile addresses the need for enterprise Java microservices.
- Test and secure your applications with Eclipse MicroProfile.
- Get to grips with various MicroProfile capabilities, such as OpenAPI and the type-safe REST Client.
- Explore reactive programming with MicroProfile Stream and Messaging candidate APIs.
- Discover and implement coding best practices using MicroProfile.