The FinTech space has grown dramatically this year as more consumers shift their financial transactions online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Financial services companies are learning how to ship better code, faster by adopting DevOps methodologies. DevOps helps companies develop fast, fail fast and learn fast so they can fulfill customer expectations and deliver quality features faster to market than their competitors. However, the shift to DevOps is not that easy.
The digital transformation journey for banking and financial services organizations can be quite challenging. That is why, on Dec. 3, the top financial services and tech leaders in the industry will come together at the FinConDX Virtual Summit, a free virtual conference focused on the DevOps, DevSecOps and digital transformation practices and tools you need to thrive in the FinTech industry today.
FinConDX features a stellar lineup of industry experts, including:
- Yaniv Yehuda, co-founder and CTO at DBmaestro
- Viktor Farcic, principal DevOps architect at Codefresh
- Sladjana Jovanovic, vice president of payments technology, TD Bank Group
- Shannon Lietz, director of DevSecOps at Intuit
- Sanjeev Sharma, senior vice president, head of automation and platform engineering at Truist
- Rosalind Radcliffe, distinguished engineer at IBM
- Don Duet, CEO and co-founder at Concourse Labs
- Ravi Lachhman, chief evangelist at Harness
- Matt Wilson, senior product manager at GitLab
- Mitchell Ashley, CEO and founder at Accelerated Strategies Group
- Keith Murphy, senior solutions architect at OutSystems
- Jonathan Smart, partner, business agility lead at Deloitte
- John Rzeszotarski, senior vice president of technology infrastructure at PNC
- Dan Garfield, chief technology evangelist at Codefresh
- Gary Gruver, CEO at Gruver Consulting and analyst at Accelerated Strategies Group
The virtual environment features auditoriums with different tracks where attendees can watch the sessions by industry leaders and an exhibit hall lined with booths showcasing the latest solutions from leading DevOps companies. In the exhibit hall, attendees can download resources and interact with partner sponsors including Codefresh, GitLab, WhiteSource, DBmaestro, Harness, Traceable, OutSystems and more.
Breakout sessions and panel discussions will fall under following topics:
- Leading digital transformation
- Emerging technology
- Security and audit
- Modernization tools
Attendees can participate in a scavenger hunt throughout the virtual environment for a chance to win amazing prizes. Participants earn points by visiting booths, watching sessions, downloading resources, networking with speakers in the chat and finding hidden objects in the environment.
Registered attendees will also receive a link to access the virtual environment on-demand for a limited time once the live event is over.
To see the full agenda and to register, please visit the FinConDX website.