Talking about DevOps is all the rage these days. But with that conversation, it’s easy to become inundated with the amount of serious discussion around the topic. I do agree that DevOps is not something we should joke around about, but since humor is an inherent part of our culture at VictorOps, it makes sense that we would be drawn to the humor of the situation.
Below are the ten of the funniest Twitter accounts that make light of the DevOps movement. Some are obviously one-joke wonders while others continue to make us laugh. Either way, the list below is proof that you can’t take DevOps too seriously:
- @DevOpsBane – The superhero of faster deploys.
- @DevOpsYakov – In Soviet Russia, apps deploy you.
- @UncleDevOps – Everyone’s favorite continuously-deploying uncle. Also a little crazy.
- @DevOps_Jesus – Continuously delivering from evil since 4 BC.
- @DevOpsGrouch – I complain. I swear. I automate. Deal with it.
- @DevOpsTourettes – Development operaRIAK CHEF JUJU FUCK.
- @DevOpsBorat – Cultural Learnings of DevOps for Make Benefit Glorious Teams of Devs and Ops.
- @DevOpsX – Always fighting the good fight for DevOps equality.
- @DothrakiDevOps – Master of War, Horse and Large Scale Deployments.
- @DevTylerDurden – May the build never be complete.
Feel free to add any that I might have missed to the comments below. And remember to laugh…it’s just DevOps after all.