- Announcing innovations for Master Data Management, Intelligent Cloud Services and Data Privacy and Protection products across hybrid, multi-cloud and on-premises environments
- Transforming customer experience with intelligent data management that leverages trusted, contextual, complete and protected data for business users and data stewards
- Building a comprehensive view of data to deliver deeper insights, collaboration and agility to drive customer engagement with metadata-driven AI using the CLAIRETM engine
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 28, 2018 – Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced the launch of new product innovations that create superior customer engagement with trusted, governed and secure data management. Major innovations in Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Data Privacy and Protection now enable enterprises with intelligent hybrid data management to transform customer experience.
New MDM capabilities enable business users and data stewards to easily manage, curate, and consume data with a comprehensive view of trusted, contextual, and relevant information. New updates include:
- Updated user experience designed for enhanced business collaboration
- Enhanced security and access aligned by business user and roles
- Improved analytics, dashboards and metrics created for efficiency and data insights
- Upgraded documents, tags and attachments for advanced stewardship, approvals, compliance, and completeness
The industry’s next-generation Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) delivers an intelligent, secure, microservices-based solution with new capabilities for multi-cloud environments, all integration patterns, and hybrid data management. New updates include:
- Integrated experience with Apigee, 22 new high-performance connectors, and updates including Adobe Experience Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power BI, and Tableau Hyper
- New marketplace solutions and enhancements for ecosystems including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Adobe, and Snowflake
- Seamless enterprise data warehouse data migration with CLAIRE-based recommendations on Microsoft Azure for rapid analytics modernization
- Expanded support for all integration patterns with:
- High-performance data integration for data warehousing
- AI-driven data recommendations for data migration
- AI-driven business-to-business partner onboarding
- Mass ingestion to accelerate cloud data warehousing and data lakes
- New capabilities for API integration and management including registry and developer portal enhancements
Users can discover and protect personal data with new capabilities that link subject identities to sensitive data. New updates include:
- Advanced subject registry provides discovery of identity information, such as customer and employee data, across all data stores and types (structured, unstructured, big data, cloud) that supports the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data privacy regulations
- Continuous intelligence on an individual’s sensitive data, including the locations of the data stores, risk and mapping of identity attributes at enterprise-wide scale
This launch builds on the recent innovations announced throughout the year including Informatica’s next-generation iPaaS and hybrid data management at scale. To learn more about the impact of these innovations on enterprise data-driven digital transformation, join the Virtual Launch Event: Transform Customer Experience with Intelligent Hybrid Data Management on September 6, 2018.
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the past 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.