With Red Hat Ansible Network Automation, Itential to enable network engineering and IT operations teams to create and execute network automation capabilities without writing code
AUSTIN – ANSIBLEFEST 2018, OCT 2, 2018 /PRWeb/ — ItentialÒ, the leader in intelligent network automation, today announced at AnsibleFest 2018, its integration with Red Hat Ansible Network Automation. The integration is intended to enable both network engineering and IT operations teams to create and execute network automation capabilities without writing code.
Red Hat Ansible Network Automation is a powerful tool for automating network configuration changes and is an innovative tool for networking teams across the globe. By using common APIs to “handshake” Itential and Red Hat Ansible technologies, organizations can apply low-code methods and intelligent capabilities to networking automation. This can help teams to accelerate their organization’s movement toward a software-driven network operations practice.
“Through the integration with Itential, we can extend Ansible automation deeper into organizations that may lack specific networking expertise,” said Justin Nemmers, general manager, Ansible, Red Hat. “Using Itential’s service orchestration capabilities with the powerful automation of Red Hat Ansible Tower helps to provide users an additional tool in automating within their organizations.”
The Itential for Red Hat Ansible solution includes features that help enhance and expand Ansible’s network automation capabilities:
- Network Automation Activities – Itential’s low-code development interface can allow network engineers and operators to create and execute network automation use cases without writing code.
- Build Network Intelligent Workflows – Leverage Ansible modules, roles and playbooks, along with Itential’s integrations and adapters, for network automation.
- Expand Ansible Use Cases – Itential’s network automation capabilities enable organizations to expand the types of network changes automated with Ansible to include orchestration changes crossing multiple, diverse automation domains.
- Discover Ansible Modules & Roles – Itential dynamically discovers Ansible modules, roles and other network configuration actions in your environment, making them available for use within network intelligent workflows.
- Federate & Decorate Ansible Playbooks, Roles and Modules – Itential enables Ansible users to enhance their playbooks, roles and modules for easier consumption, and dynamically identifies and leverages both certified and custom developed Ansible automations.
- Leverages Red Hat Ansible Tower – Itential’s enhanced network automation supports Ansible Tower’s single pane of glass across DevOps, App Dev and NetOps teams, including a visual dashboard, job scheduling, integrated notification and graphical inventory management.
- Itential Ansible Modules – Itential’s Ansible modules mean Itential can be called from playbooks and Ansible Tower job templates. Itential modules for Ansible are available on www.github.com/itential.
“We have seen network engineers embrace Red Hat Ansible Network Automation,” said Chris Wade, co-founder and CTO of Itential. “Now with the integration of Itential’s federated and network intelligent workflow builder with Ansible Network Automation, organizations have a more comprehensive set of technologies that can help accelerate their journey toward network automation.”
Itential simplifies and automates the journey toward the modern network and bridges the gap between IT and networking teams by enabling users to easily build, execute and visualize Network Intelligent Workflows. Itential’s low-code environment provides a vendor agnostic, turnkey solution, connecting network orchestrators and controllers with IT Service Management applications and configuration tools to accomplish closed-loop network automation. Itential’s products are in use today within some of the world’s largest networks, including many of the top service provider and financial services companies throughout the U.S. and abroad.
To learn more about Itential for Red Hat Ansible Network Automation, click here or stop by booth #302 to see a live demo or to meet with a member of our team.
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. We are exclusively focused on delivering network automation solutions that help our customers realize their vision of digital transformation. Our solutions leverage the latest thinking, open standards, open architectures, partners and best practices to drive network operations and maximize the impact of automation. Learn more at www.Itential.com