SANTA CLARA, CA — (Marketwired) — 03/29/16 — JFrog today announced the agenda for its second annual swampUP user conference, featuring keynote speakers Sully Sullenberger, former airline captain and aviation safety expert, and Adrian Cockcroft, DevOps visionary at Battery Ventures. Taking place May 23-24 in Napa, Calif., the two-day event will also include sessions led by several DevOps industry experts and Fortune 500 customers of JFrog.
swampUP 2016 will gather leading developers and DevOps engineers from around the world to exchange knowledge, new ideas and best practices around continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), and provide a unique opportunity for attendees to meet and build relationships with fellow users and community leaders, with a glass of Napa Valley wine in hand.
Captain Sullenberger will share his experience managing a real disaster, when he successfully executed an emergency water landing of a commercial flight in the Hudson River, at the swampUP community gala on the evening of May 23. With the data center as their cockpit, developers and DevOps pros will learn how to avoid and recover from their own disasters. Watch the trailer: “Will You be Ready When Your Server Crashes?”
swampUP 2016 sessions include:
- “Will You Be Ready When Your Server Crashes?” – Capt. Sully Sullenberger
- “The Future of DevOps” – Adrian Cockcroft, Battery Ventures
- “Managing Huge Files on the Right Storage with Git LFS” – Tim Pettersen, Atlassian
- “Best Practices in Docker Continuous Delivery” – Carl Quinn, Riot Games
- “Astrid: Artifactory-Sourced Dependency Insight at Netflix” – Jon Schneider and Nadav Cohen, Netflix
- “Automated Distribution of Open Source and Private Components with JFrog Bintray” – Allen Reese and Jack Weaver, Yahoo!
- “Docker at Scale” – Viraj Purang, Oracle and Jagan Subramanian, JFrog
- “Immutable Infrastructure with Docker and Artifactory at Cars.com” – Keith Kreissl, Mac Heller-Ogden, Zlatko Sisic and Deep Mistry, Cars.com
- “DevOps Journey at IBM Research” – Christian Vecchiola, IBM
- “GitHub + Artifactory – A Match Made in Heaven (Or at Least in the Cloud)” – Cynthia Rich, GitHub and Baruch Sadogursky, JFrog
- “How Bintray Saved My Marriage: Scaling WebJars with Bintray” – James Ward, Salesforce.com
- “Bringing Android Content to the Big Screen with Google Cast” – Kevin Nilson, Google
- “Bot-driven Development with Artifactory” – Jim Clark, Atomist
- “Are Open Source Vulnerabilities Hiding Out in Your Repository?” – Bill Ledingham, Black Duck
- “JFrog Artifactory as the Automated Backbone for a Global CD Tool Chain” – Craig Vosburgh, CA Technologies
- “Building the System of Systems – Creating a Universal CI/CD Pipeline for Legacy Applications” – Mark Maxey, Raytheon
- “Make Artifactory Dance: Automate Data Center Management Using Artifactory’s REST API and Groovy Plugins” – Bryan Belanger, Autostructure
- “Continuous Delivery for the Cloud Native Java Developer” – Josh Long, Pivotal and Baruch Sadogursky, JFrog
- “Leveraging JFrog Artifactory to Empower Developing Ideas in a Restricted Environment” – Alex Coto, University of Havana
- “Does Size Matter? CI/CD in a Large Scale Infrastructure” – Loreli Cadapan and Rohit Kumar, Oracle
- “Continuous Deployment into the Unknown with Artifactory, Bintray, Docker and Mesosphere” – Gilad Garon and Kiril Nesenko, VMware
- “Writing Performance User Plugins for an HA Environment” – Daryl Spartz, Yahoo!
- “Pragmatic Scalability: Under the Hood of Artifactory HA” – Viktor Gamov, Hazelcast
To learn more about what swampUP 2016 will offer and what’s new to this year’s event, watch this video: https://youtu.be/57Zy7tu58sA.
For additional information and to register for the event, visit:https://swampup.jfrog.com.
- swampUP: https://swampup.jfrog.com
- Company: https://www.jfrog.com
- Open Positions: https://www.jfrog.com/about/open-positions
- JFrog Artifactory: https://www.jfrog.com/artifactory
- JFrog Bintray: https://www.jfrog.com/bintray
- JFrog Mission Control: https://www.jfrog.com/mission-control
- Customer Testimonials: https://www.jfrog.com/customers
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jfrog
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jfrog-ltd
- Try JFrog Artifactory for free
- swampUP 2015 photo gallery
More than 1,500 paying customers, 50,000 installations and millions of developers globally rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, LinkedIn, MasterCard, Netflix, Tesla, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe and VMware. JFrog tools, comprising open-source, on-premise and SaaS cloud solutions, are revolutionizing the way companies and individuals develop, release and distribute software. JFrog Artifactory, the Universal Artifact Repository, and JFrog Bintray, the Universal Distribution Hub, are used by millions of developers and DevOps engineers around the world. The company is privately held and operated from California, France and Israel. More information can be found atwww.jfrog.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2984534
Kulesa Faul for JFrog