PORTLAND, Ore., Aug. 29, 2016 – IT Revolution (http://itrevolution.com), the industry leader for advancing DevOps, today announced the conference program for the 2016 DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES16). The event, which aims to identify and amplify DevOps best practices for technology leaders of large enterprises, will be held in San Francisco from November 7-9 (http://events.itrevolution.com/us/). For a limited time only, attendees can receive a 20 percent discount when they register to attend with the promo code: VOTEDEVOPS (http://bit.ly/votedevops). The discounted registration period endsSeptember 14, when registration rates will return to full price.
“We have another fantastic program for attendees at DevOps Enterprise Summit San Francisco,” said Gene Kim, founder of IT Revolution and co-author of “The Phoenix Project” and upcoming “DevOps Handbook.” “Attendees will have the unique opportunity to learn from other technology leaders who are transforming their organizations, as well as some of the best experts in topics that the community has expressed interest in.”
The next round of speakers added to the DOES16 conference program include:
- John Allspaw, Chief Technology Officer at Etsy
- Matthew Barr, Architect at Akamai Technologies
- Aimee Bechtle, Sr. Manager Card Technology Advanced Engineering at Capital One
- Ed Blankenship, Product Manager for Visual Studio Team Services at Microsoft
- Dominca DeGrandis, Director of Training & Coaching at LeanKit
- Damon Edwards, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at DTO Solutions
- Kevina Finn-Braun, Director of Product Infrastructure and Service Management at Intuit
- Jayne Groll, President of ITSM Academy
- Sam Guckenheimer, Group Product Planner at Microsoft
- Kaimar Karu, Head of Product Strategy and Development at Axelos
- Rosalind Radcliffe, Distinguished Engineer and Chief Architect for DevOps for z Systems at IBM
- J. Paul Reed, Managing Partner at Release Engineering Approaches
- Brian Timmeny, Sr. Director Card Technology Advanced Engineering at Capital One
The full program is available online and can be found here: (http://events.itrevolution.com/us/schedule/).
IT Revolution and founding partner Electric Cloud have coined the DOES16 conference theme as “Leading Change.” Attendees can expect to gain a clear understanding of the intricacies of large-scale DevOps implementations and best practices for leading IT transformations at scale. In addition, on November 8, there will be a special DOES16 party and cocktail reception centered on the theme of “Vote DevOps” for attendees to network and celebrate.
Join the #DOES16 Conversation
DOES16 organizers will be hosting several online events in September featuring many of the presenters and offering insights into the topics and questions at the core of this year’s conference:
- Video Chat 1: Wednesday, September 7 at 11:30 a.m. PDT. Watch this event online: (http://bit.ly/2aRPrdX)
- CrowdChat: Monday, September 12 at 10 a.m. PDT. Learn more and add to your calendar: (http://bit.ly/2ba9KYm)
- Video Chat 2: Wednesday, September 28 at 11:30 a.m. PDT. Watch this event online: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcaajsejSSQ)
For more information about DOES16, please visit: (http://events.itrevolution.com/us/).
Share This: DevOps Enterprise Summit 2016 Finalizes #SFO program http://events.itrevolution.com/us/schedule/ @DOESsummit #DOES16 #DevOps
About IT Revolution
IT Revolution (www.itrevolution.com) researches and amplifies the best practices of high-performing technology organizations. Founded by Gene Kim, the company publishes books, hosts events and supports the adoption of DevOps practices in the IT community.