- Nexus Lifecycle, Nexus Firewall, and Nexus Auditor integration with Atlassian JIRA Software
- Nexus Repository Pro integration with Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines
Sonatype Nexus Lifecycle, Firewall, and Auditor Integration with JIRA Software
High velocity DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices depend on automated policies to identify the best open source and proprietary components to use in software builds. Sonatype Nexus solutions enable teams to monitor applications at every stage of the software development lifecycle so they can reduce application defects and security vulnerabilities. By integrating Nexus Lifecycle, Nexus Firewall, and Nexus Auditor with Atlassian’s JIRA Software, enterprise development organizations can now automatically initiate JIRA tickets from the Nexus products to initiate defect alerts, track remediation efforts, and reduce mean time to repair.
Sonatype Nexus Repository Integration with Bitbucket Pipelines
The release of Atlassian Bitbucket Pipelines, and its integration with Sonatype’s OSSRH— a cloud-based service powered by Nexus Repository Pro — enables development teams to fully automate continuous builds. The integrated solutions offer end-to-end visibility from coding new components to publishing them for global consumption. This new integration leverages Sonatype’s Nexus Repository Pro to provide a repository hosting service for open source project binaries. Development teams can use Nexus Repository Pro running OSSRH to deploy development version binaries (snapshots), stage and promote release binaries, and sync them to the Central Repository.
“Sonatype and Atlassian have been working together and using each other’s tools for years. All four Nexus integrations were built for developers by our developers who use Atlassian’s Bamboo, HipChat, JIRA Software, and Bitbucket every day,” said Wayne Jackson, CEO, Sonatype. “We engineered our integrations with Atlassian to accelerate build and release capabilities, reduce the variability of outcomes, and dramatically decrease mean times to repair…all key metrics of successful DevOps practices.”
“In an era where everything is continuous, the best organizations understand that speed and quality are not opposing forces,” said Bryant Lee, Head of Ecosystem for Software Teams, Atlassian. “We are working very closely with Sonatype to deliver new integrations into products like Bamboo, JIRA Software, and Bitbucket that help our customers unlock their next level of efficiency.”
Sonatype Nexus integration with Atlassian JIRA Software will be available on June 15, 2016.
- Video: Introduction of Nexus Lifecycle, Firewall, and Auditor integration with JIRA Software
- Video: How Sonatype uses Atlassian Bamboo and Nexus Lifecycle for continuous integration
- Video and blog: Introducing OSSRH integration with Bitbucket Pipelines
- Video: Publishing components from Atlassian Bamboo to Nexus Repository
- Video: How Atlassian uses Nexus Repository Pro at scale
- Video: How Atlassian integrates Bamboo with Nexus Repository for continuous delivery
- Case Study: How Atlassian HipChat helps Sonatype’s distributed development team stay agile
- Blog: Details of Nexus Lifecycle integration with Atlassian Bamboo
Last year developers requested 31 billion components from the Central Repository to manufacture the software applications that run the world. Additionally, with more than 100,000 installations, companies around the globe use Sonatype’s Nexus solutions to manage reusable components and improve the quality, speed and security of their software supply chains. Sonatype is privately held with investments from New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Accel Partners, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures, Bay Partners and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit:www.sonatype.com
Jennifer Edgerly, 703-287-7809