Industry experts will gather to share research, strategies, and innovations on Enterprise Automation, RPA, Continuous Testing, DevOps, and scaling open source test automation
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif and VIENNA Austria – October 4, 2019 – Tricentis announced the speaker lineup for Europe’s largest automation conference: Accelerate 2019 Vienna. The event will take place November 13-14 at the Marx Halle, Vienna.
The industry has already witnessed seismic shifts in development methodologies, system architectures, migration to cloud, and more. Accelerate is all about understanding these changes and exploring the strategies required to stay ahead. That’s why the theme of Accelerate Vienna 2019 is Automation @ the Speed of Change.
This year’s agenda features 100+ sessions across 3 tracks (Enterprise Automation, Continuous Testing, RPA). Agenda highlights include:
- Forrester VP and Principal Analyst Craig Le Clair unveiling Forrester’s latest research on what’s really required to adopt and scale enterprise automation
- “The Next Great Debate,” which promises to take a brutally honest look at how automation is impacting the workforce
- The latest innovations in intelligent automation for SAP, Salesforce, and low-code/no-code platforms
- Real-world strategies, tips, and tricks from leading enterprises such as Allianz, Starbucks, Dell/EMC, Linde, ANZ, SPAR, Telstra, Intercontinental Hotel Group, and Worldpay
- Hands-on workshops for topics ranging from resilient automation, to SAP testing, to risk-based test design, to agile test management and reporting
- The unveiling of the ACT framework for Automated Continuous Testing
Accelerate 2019 Vienna is supported by sponsoring partners including Accenture and Wipro as the Platinum sponsors, Automators, BearingPoint, Qualysoft and Sogeti as the Gold sponsors, and Expleo, MobileLabs, and QualiTest as the Silver sponsors. Exhibitor sponsors include Pactera, Sixsentix, Tasktop, The Testing Consultancy, and T-Systems.
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1600+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States and the UK. To learn more, visit https://www.tricentis.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.