Company Announces Zenoss Cloud, Powered by Google Cloud Platform
AUSTIN, TX – June 21, 2018 – Zenoss Inc., a leader in software-defined IT operations, today announced Zenoss Cloud, the intelligent IT operations management platform. The company’s next-generation cloud-native offering enables businesses to prevent IT outages and optimize cloud and on-premises systems as they undergo digital transformation, a business requirement for the survival of most companies across all industries.
Vendors across many segments have long endeavored to help prevent IT service outages and improve overall IT performance. These vendors have taken different approaches, including infrastructure monitoring, artificial intelligence operations, log analytics and more. Some approaches collect performance data from systems directly, some rely on events, some rely on logs, while others rely on data sent from agents. Zenoss Cloud represents one of the first platforms that encompasses all of these approaches.
The key to successfully achieving this strategy was developing the unique ability to collect and analyze all types of structured and unstructured data in the same context. Zenoss Cloud introduces an operations data plane that streams and normalizes all machine data, uniquely enabling this emergence of context for preventing IT service disruptions in complex, modern environments.
“The ability to capture and contextualize machine data is becoming increasingly crucial to identifying and solving performance problems,” said Nancy Gohring, senior analyst at 451 Research. “This capability only grows in importance for businesses that need to manage the insane complexity of modern IT environments.”
Zenoss Cloud enables businesses to:
- Preventthe risk associated with accelerating digital transformation
- Support new business models
- Transition IT to event-driven outcomes
- Apply consistent monitoring policies across all cloud and on-premises systems
- Evolve from availability and performance to capacity and optimization
- Deliver management as a service for DevOps
- Streamline across teams with collaboration workflows (ChatOps)
- Drive new efficiencies with Smart View, the machine learning–powered intelligent, dynamic user interface
“Zenoss is an incredibly innovative company that truly understands the challenges of managing today’s massive IT environments,” said Steven Palmese, senior vice president of managed services operations at Presidio. “Zenoss Cloud is a huge advancement in empowering companies like ours as we undertake digital transformation initiatives that are critical for the future of our company.”
Zenoss Cloud is powered by the cutting-edge Google Cloud Platform (GCP), leveraging the most powerful machine learning and real-time analytics of streaming data to give companies the ability to scale and adapt to the changing needs of their businesses. All components of GCP are also FedRAMP certified, taking advantage of Google Cloud’s world-class security, delivering a best-in-industry security posture.
Key Zenoss Cloud features:
- Collection and contextual analytics for all data types, including metrics, model data, events, logs, agent data, application performance data, network performance data and ad hoc data
- Virtually unlimited scale, including streaming and analytics capacity for machine data volumes and number of systems that can be monitored
- Powerful machine learning capabilities to automate issue root cause, helping to predict and preventIT outages for cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments
- Unmatched 99.9975 percent reduction in alert noise and false positives, immediately isolating actionable events and eliminating fatigue
- Management of dynamic environments driven by ephemeral systems like containers and microservices with out-of-boxsupport for Docker, Kubernetes and more
- Seamless integration with other ITOM technologies to accelerate and automate resolution
- Built-in security at the chip level
- Continuous innovation and enhancements through a true multitenant cloud platform
“Zenoss Cloud is the most important product release in Zenoss history,” said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Zenoss. “Our customer-driven approach showed us a clear path — that the most critical elements of our next-generation IT solution must provide intelligence, simplicity and scale. Above all else, these three concepts are essential to managing the challenge of modern IT environments for both enterprises and service providers. With the Zenoss Cloud intelligent IT operations management platform, we are delivering on our vision of software-defined IT operations.”
To learn more about Zenoss Cloud and experience a live demo, tune in to our webinar Wednesday, June 27, 11 a.m. CDT. Visit https://www.zenoss.com for more information, or register here for the webinar.
Zenoss works with the world’s largest organizations to ensure their IT services and applications are always on. As the leader in software-defined IT operations, Zenoss uniquely collects all types of machine data to build real-time IT service models that train machine learning algorithms to predict and eliminate outages in hybrid IT environments, dramatically reducing downtime and IT spend. https://www.zenoss.com