Our InterConnect 2016 coverage kicks off with online events
Once again this year DevOps.com will be providing extensive coverage of InterConnect. InterConnect 2016, features hundreds of sessions and tracks around DevOps. We think InterConnect offers more DevOps related tracks than any conference in the world.
We are kicking off our InterConnect 2016 coverage with some great online events leading up to conference which takes place on February 21-25 at Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand in Las Vegas. You don’t have to go to Vegas though to participate and attend these events though. Mark your calendar for these:
- Twitter Crowd Chat, DevOps: Outthink Delivery January 22nd, 1 pm EST. Join me and some of the clients, partners and IBM experts for this free-form, lively twitter conversation on how to deliver innovation and start-up performance at enterprise scale.
- Google Hangout #1: What Will DevOps Look Like in 3 to 5 Years, January 27th, 1 pm EST. This is a preview of a panel I am moderating at InterConnect featuring Gene Kim, Dan Berg and Raghunath Raman.
- DevOps Chat: DevOps for multi-speed IT and DevOps & Open Technologies IT, January 21th and February 8th. My interview with IBM Distinguished Engineer, Rosalind Radcliffe and Dan Berg. This will be a recorded podcast that unfortunately will not offer audience participation live. However, if you have any questions that you would like me to ask Rosalind or Dan, please leave them in the comments on this article.
- Google Hangout #2: DevOps for multi-speed IT, February 3rd, 4 pm EST. Join Sanjeev Sharma (IBM ), Carmen DeArdo (Nationwide), Brad Schick (Skytap) and myself as we discuss Bi-Modal IT and DevOps. Link will be available shortly.
- Google Hangout #3: Innovate Like a Startup, Scale for the Enterprise, February 10th, 1 pm EST. Join Gene Kim, IBM VPs Angel Diaz and David Lindquist and another special guest (still confirming) with me moderating for our last pre-InterConnect event. Link to be provided.
We will also feature more related content leading up to InterConnect in a dedicated section of the site, DevOps@InterConnect.
At the conference itself we will be on scene with live coverage, video interviews, blogging and tweeting, so stay tuned.
In the meantime please join us for these great upcoming events.