A year ago today, we started a new streaming project called “TechStrong TV” to provide the audience with an alternative source of information and entertainment, focused on delivering great tech content, during the unusual times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Little did we know back then what this would mean for all of us.
In less than a year, TechStrong TV became an award-winning broadcast with thousands of videos, hundreds of thousands of views and more than 600 guest appearances by tech thought leaders, business leaders and industry experts. Our mission is to provide the best in-depth analysis on current industry issues and to deliver the most relevant tech news and the latest information on software development, DevOps, cloud-native, digital transformation and cybersecurity. Most importantly, we started doing this to help our community stay tech strong in times of uncertainty. We are committed to our community and we believe it is our duty to keep everyone informed and updated on everything that’s buzzing in the IT industry.
TechStrong TV features a variety of video series that make up our daily show, including:
- DevOps Unbound: A bi-weekly/monthly roundtable sponsored by Tricentis, providing a deep dive into DevOps, with an emphasis on automation, continuous delivery, accelerating transformation, testing and quality.
- Analyst Corner: Hosted by Mitch Ashley and seasoned industry veterans, focusing on the latest trends and opportunities businesses see during these unprecedented times.
- CISO Talk: A bi-weekly video series that explores the issues and topics that CISOs are dealing with today and how they prepare for the future.
- The Lab, by GitLab: This monthly segment features GitLab Sr. Developer Evangelist Brendan O’Leary as he shares the latest GitLab updates.
- The H4unt3d Hacker: A weekly podcast hosted by cybersecurity researcher and ethical hacker Mike Jones, one of the founders of Anonymous, and featuring like-minded cybersecurity professionals who discuss ideas and topics relevant to the industry.
- Ambassador Insights: A monthly panel discussion featuring members of the DevOps Institute Ambassadors sharing their expertise and insights on various topics in the DevOps space.
- WFH Fitness with Jeremy Jones: Jeremy, a member of the MediaOps sales team as well as a certified personal trainer, brings his knowledge of fitness to TechStrong TV with a 20-minute home workout for any level of fitness, from beginner to advanced.
- Something Old: Replays of some of the most memorable presentations by top industry analysts and IT practitioners from past in-person and online events and virtual summits.
We’ve had the pleasure to conduct executive-level discussions with outstanding thought leaders such as Sid Sijbrandij of GitLab, Shlomi Ben Haim of JFrog, Sacha Labourey and Stephen DeWitt of CloudBees, Ashok Reddy of Digital.ai, Sandeep Johri of Tricentis, Emmet B. Keeffe III of Insight Ignite and many more.
Today, we not only celebrate the show, but we also celebrate each and every one of our hosts, guests, sponsors and, of course, our viewers, for being tech strong and supporting our community. We wouldn’t have made it this far without you. So, thank you for being a part of TechStrong TV and stay tuned because we have a lot of great content coming your way. We are only getting started.
All the episodes of TechStrong TV are available on demand. You can watch our weekly TechStrong TV livestream on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 a.m. ET on the web, or on YouTube at DevOpsTV Channel, Facebook Live, LinkedIn Live, Twitter or on Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV via the DevOps.com TV app. Also on Android and iOS devices via the DevOps.com mobile app.