Once again this year DevOps.com along with Sonatype, The Nexus Community, Gene Kim, Josh Corman and Mark Miller are producing DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps @ RSA Conference.
The full day event takes place at the Moscone Center on the Monday of RSA Week, February 29 (it only comes once every 4 years), 2016. After the day packed full of sessions there will be a cocktail reception* as well. *Cocktail reception requires separate registration.
Last years event had over 700 people in attendance and featured a great lineup of speakers. This year’s lineup is even better we think. It features leaders from both the DevOps and security communities with some great practitioner accounts of how DevOps helps security and how security helps DevOps.
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at RSA Conference, we have a larger room this year to accommodate more people. Anyone with any type of RSA pass is welcome.
What’s that, you don’t have an RSA pass? No problem. Use code 1U6DEVXPO when you register and save $100 off of an RSA full Expo pass. This should make your pass free if you register right away or only $25 if you register later.
With your RSA Expo pass not only do you have a ticket to to DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps event, but you have a ticket to a full week of attending the RSA Expo floors. Sounds good to me. You can head over to REGISTER here. But don’t wait, there are less than 30 days to RSA!
Also you can get a lot more info about the speakers, abstracts, backgrounds etc. on the DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps website.
So don’t wait. Register today as seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Looking forward to seeing you at DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps!
Here is a quick look at the full agenda:
- 8:30 AM – 8:50 AM |Doors Open
- 8:50 AM – 9:00 AM |Welcome & Overview | Alan Shimel, Mark Miller
- 9:00 AM – 9:20 AM |Chocolate and Peanut Butter (or some such) | Josh Corman, John Willis
- 9:20 AM – 9:40 AM |What’s Hiding Under Your DevOps Rocks? | Jez Humble
- 9:40 AM – 10:00 AM |The State of DevOps Data Science | Nicole Forsgren
- 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM |The Darker Side of DevOps and Security | Bruce Potter
- 10:20 AM – 10:40 AM |Break
- 10:40 AM – 11:00 AM |2016 in Review: Failures in Public Safety and Privacy | Kim Zetter
- 11:00 AM – 11:20 AM |Seven Habits of Rugged DevOps | Amy DeMartine
- 11:20 AM – 11:40 AM |Applying DevOps principles to address dynamic changes in Cybersecurity | Aaron Volkman, Hasan Yasar
- 11:40 AM – 12:10 PM |Panel: “DevOps Engagement: Politics, People and Process” | Goerlich/Thrasher/Corrierre/Wang
- 12:10 PM – 1:20 PM |Lunch Break
- 1:20 PM – 1:40 PM |The Journey to DevSecOps | Shannon Lietz
- 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM |Rugged DevOps: Compliance at Velocity | Justin Arbuckle
- 2:00 PM – 2:20 PM |Building Security Controls Around Attack Models, Not Gut Feel | Stephan Chenette
- 2:20 PM – 2:40 PM |Release Engineering’s Role in Rugged DevOps | J. Paul Reed
- 2:40 PM – 3:00 PM |Silver Linings for Miles: DevOps for Building Secure Solutions | Andrew Becherer, Zane Lackey
- 3:00 PM – 3:20 PM |Break
- 3:20 PM – 3:40 PM |Security Wargames | Sam Guckenhiemer
- 3:40 PM – 4:00 PM |Bridging Security and DevOps using an Attack Driven Approach | Earnest Mueller, James Wickett
- 4:00 PM – 4:20 PM |Architectures, Design Patterns, and Coding for Rugged DevOps at Scale | Rich Mogull
- 4:20 PM – 4:50 PM |The R.O.A.D. to Rugged DevOps for a Major Airline | Dan Glass
- 4:50 PM – 5:00 PM |Final Thoughts | Alan Shimel, Mark Miller
Also a special thank you to our sponsors:
HPE, Illumio, Cloud Passage, Evident.io, CA Technologies, TwistLock and RSA Conference!