Got mainframes on the mind? Wonder how you can unlock the value of the platform for mission critical workloads? Trying to figure out where IBM Z fits in an increasingly cloud native IT environment? Those questions and others will be discussed in an upcoming virtual summit that explores the role of IBM Z —within the context of delivering higher efficiency and greater productivity for hybrid multicloud environments.
“DevOps in the Multicloud World” virtual summit is scheduled to take place Oct. 24, starting at 10 a.m. Eastern. The day-long event features a passel of IBM experts, partners and customers sharing their knowledge and offering a deep dive into how to build and manage hybrid applications for agility in a multicloud world of continuous delivery. Panels and presentations will be held on a multitude of topics ranging from open source and DevOps to provisioning and user experience—all with a focus on the IBM Z systems.
In addition, IBM customers will discuss how they’ve successfully included IBM Z in their multicloud strategies to improve their operations and bring real value to their end-user customers.
Featured speakers include:
- Barry Baker, Vice President, IBM Z Software
- Rosalind Radcliffe, Distinguished Engineer, Chief Architect for CLM and DevOps, Member of the Academy of Technology, IBM
- Mike Fulton, IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Enterprise DevOps, IBM Systems
- Keith Wilson, Principal Technical Architect, USAA
- Patrick Wawrzoszek, Senior Programmer Analyst, Scotiabank
- James Gill, Mainframe DevOps Engineer, Triton Consulting (Lloyds Banking Group)
- Arun Sharma, Product Manager Core Banking, DXC Technology
- and more….
In between sessions, attendees can roam the virtual conference hall, where they can chat and socialize with other attendees including IBM staff, and visit the virtual expo floor, featuring virtual solution zone stands equipped with video, downloads and even prizes for attendees.
Perhaps best of all? Because this is a virtual event, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own environs. Feel free to log in wearing your pajamas, even—we don’t judge!
This event is free, but space is limited, so register now to reserve your spot today!