Electric Cloud University offers online and private onsite training, along with public Continuous Education™ Workshops, to accelerate DevOps skills adoption
SAN JOSE, CA, September 18, 2018 — Electric Cloud (http://electric-cloud.com/), the leader in Adaptive Release Orchestration and Continuous Delivery, announced a new training and certification program called Electric Cloud University (ECU). Created in partnership with the DevOps Institute (https://devopsinstitute.com/), the program allows Electric Cloud users to access on-demand training at their convenience and desired pace. ECU allows organizations to realize the benefits of DevOps and Application Release Orchestration (ARO) by providing a path for IT professionals looking to acquire new skills via training offered online, onsite, and through regional Continuous Education Workshops.
Learn more about the inaugural ECU Continuous Education Workshops featuring industry leaders John Willis and Gary Gruver: https://electric-cloud.com/blog/2018/09/electric-cloud-university.
Electric Cloud created ECU to augment traditional classroom training and to provide users with the flexibility to take the training when they need it. While organizations can still choose to have in-person training, ECU courses are also available in an online, self-paced learning management system (LMS). The ECU curriculum covers topics like DevOps Foundations, as well as pipeline and environment management, release orchestration, deployment automation, and build and test cycle acceleration. The ECU LMS has multiple levels of certification, with courseware that is kept up-to-date with the latest product and updated at the same cadence as Electric Cloud product releases, so information is always current and students don’t have to wait to be trained on the latest features.
“Ultimately, the power of a Learning Management System (LMS) like ECU will help not only our current base of customers, but will support the continued learning and growth of the software delivery community as a whole,” said Sunil Mavadia, Global Head of Customer Journey at Electric Cloud. “As the leader in ARO, Electric Cloud is committed to advancing the industry by providing knowledge and best practices for ARO through the numerous learning paths and certifications available in ECU.”
ElectricFlow certifications include:
- Release Orchestration
- Release Orchestration Master
- Deployment Automation Engineer
- Deployment Automation Engineer Master
ElectricAccelerator courses cover build and resource optimization, on-prem and cloud resource management, and test cycle acceleration. ElectricAccelerator certifications include:
- Build Accelerator
- Test Accelerator
- Agile Master
“The DevOps Institute works with recognized thought leaders like Electric Cloud to help teams acquire the relevant skills needed to survive, and thrive, during a digital transformation,” said Jayne Groll, CEO of the DevOps Institute. “We’re excited to be working with Electric Cloud to bring our curriculum and professional certifications to more organizations, starting with their inaugural Electric Cloud University workshops taking place this October in Las Vegas!”
“Knowledge and community are cornerstones of a successful DevOps transformation,” said Gary Gruver, President at Gary Gruver Consulting. “I’m excited to be part of this inaugural Electric Cloud University Workshop so I can share my knowledge with other executives as they prepare to lead their teams through a digital transformation.”
To learn more about Electric Cloud University and how to get started, visit: (https://electric-cloud.com/blog/2018/09/electric-cloud-university)
ECU Continuous Education™ Days Agenda
Electric Cloud University’s inaugural Continuous Education Workshops will be held both on October 21st and 25th, book-ending the DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 (http://devopsenterprise.io). More information about the sessions can be found here:
- DevOps Workshop: Leading the Transformation with Gary Gruver
- Build your knowledge and transformational leadership potential with this half-day workshop with DevOps thought leader Gary Gruver (Electric Cloud Advisor and author of “Scaling Agile” and “Leading the Transformation”).
- Sunday, October 21, 2018
- Register: https://electric-cloud.com/lp/20181021-workshop-exec/
- You Build it, You Secure It. A DevSecOps Workshop with John Willis
- A hands-on, technical tips and techniques workshop for developers and operators with John Willis (Electric Cloud advisor, co-author of “The DevOps Handbook” and Vice President of DevOps and Digital Practices at SJ Technologies).
- Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Register: https://electric-cloud.com/lp/20181025-workshop-devsecops
- Experiential DevOps – A Simulation-Enhanced Learning Experience
- An exclusive, one-day DevOps “simulation-enhanced” learning experience presented by The DevOps Institute and G2G3.com
- Sunday, October 21
- Register: https://electric-cloud.com/lp/20181021-devopsexperiential/
- ElectricFlow 101 Training – A Hands-On Intro to ElectricFlow
- An instructor-led, hands-on seminar to learn more about the ElectricFlow Adaptive Release Orchestration platform.
- Sunday, October 21
- Register: https://electric-cloud.com/lp/20181021-electricflow101/
Share This: .@electriccloud announces Electric Cloud University (ECU) in partnership with @DEVOPSINST as a self-service #DevOps training program to help organizations accelerate DevOps adoption and eliminate release anxiety (https://electric-cloud.com/blog/2018/09/electric-cloud-university)
About Electric Cloud, Inc.
Electric Cloud’s Adaptive Release Orchestration platform helps organizations like E*TRADE, HPE, Intel and Lockheed Martin confidently release new applications and adapt to change at any speed demanded by the business, with the analytics and insight to measure, track, and improve their results.