Low-code technologies have become increasingly popular for helping businesses adapt to ever-changing environments quickly by allowing them to build, customize and deploy apps with little to no coding. At Low-Code/No-Code Virtual Summit, taking place on Nov. 18 at 9 a.m. ET, luminaries of leading organizations in the low-code community will share valuable insights on their digital transformation journeys and the role of low-code/no-code in their digital strategies.
Attendees will get an intimate look at how organizations are embracing low-code technologies to advance their business while improving user experience. The virtual event explores the vast and growing ecosystem of technologies that are changing the face of application development, featuring sessions on:
- The rise of the citizen developer
- Security and compliance in low-code applications
- How low-code is transforming software development
- Low-code versus no-code
- Low-code trends
Low-Code/No-Code Virtual Summit features an exceptional lineup of low-code and industry experts, including:
- Derya Sousa, co-founder and COO at Kianda Technologies
- Venkat Thiruvengadam, CEO at DuploCloud, Inc.
- Andrew Manby, head of product management at HCL Software
- Asna Javed, hybrid cloud build team and developer advocacy leader at IBM
- Eren Akbaba, cloud architect at IBM
- Charles Kolodgy, cybersecurity strategist, advisor and educator at Techstrong Research
- Daniel Topham, CEM for digital, strategic solution architect at Everbridge
- Bala Madhusoodhanan, principal architect at TJX
- Paul Porter, VP of sales engineering at Everbridge
- Gunndarr Dotter, regional sales director at HCL Software
- Amy Hart-Koullapis, communications systems specialist, global marketing and communications at World Vision International
The virtual environment features an auditorium where attendees can watch the sessions by the experts and an exhibit hall lined with booths showcasing the latest solutions from leading low-code companies. In the exhibit hall, attendees can download resources and interact with partner sponsors.
To start off the event on a high note, we have scheduled a yoga class at 9 a.m. with a certified instructor.
Registered attendees will receive a link to access the virtual environment on-demand for up to 30 days after the live event.
To check out the full agenda and to register for free, visit the Low-Code/No-Code Virtual Summit website.