DevOps Institute: Tell us a little about your organization.
getITright: With offices in Australia, South Africa, The Netherlands, Nigeria and Malta and a network of partners operating in 31 countries, we offer a bouquet of services to help organizations to:
- Manage better
- Lower risk
- Perform better
- Make better business and IT decisions
Our service offering includes:
- Training courses – Learning best-practice through our Partner Academy courses or network of training providers
- Accredited IT Best practice course material – License our training material
- Consulting – We use an agile approach for projects and a lean approach for operations when consulting and coaching.
DevOps Institute: What other topics do you teach or consult on?
- Service Management: ITIL®, ISO/IEC20000, Lean IT, Service Desk Institute
- Governance of Enterprise IT: COBIT® 5
- Project Management: PRINCE2®, PRINCE2® Agile, DSDM AgilePM®, Scrum
- Information & Cyber Security Management: ISO/IEC27001, NIST Cybersecurity using COBIT5
- Quality Management & Business Improvement: ISO9001, LEAN SIX-SIGMA
- Risk & Continuity Management: ISO31000, ISO/IEC27005, ISO22301
- Cloud Computing
DevOps Institute: What type of interest in DevOps are you seeing in your region?
getITright: DevOps awareness in the region is still low, but we see a steady increase in the level of interest in the topic.
DevOps Institute: How do you think that DevOps contributes to the business’ value stream?
getITright: It makes projects and business as usual faster, more stable, with less risk.
DevOps Institute: What topic area in DevOps excites you the most?
getITright: DevOps enables organizations to improve productivity and respond to change with less risk. It’s easy to adopt by organizations with mature ITSM practices in place.
DevOps Institute: Why should enterprises and individuals consider formal DevOps training?
getITright: Training ensures that all resources in the organization are in sync when implementing new practices like DevOps in an organization and ensures a cohesive approach that facilitates proper organizational buy-in and adoption.