In an era where software is dominating the world, the security and quality of code must remain a high priority. Delivering secure and reliable software at a rapid pace is crucial for most organizations today, but it’s not an easy task. What security best practices do organizations put in place to successfully produce secure software? How should DevOps teams incorporate updated security practices and tools throughout the software development lifecycle? At Secure Software Summit, taking place Jan. 27 at 9 a.m. PT, the world’s leading cybersecurity experts will come together to share and teach the latest methods and breakthroughs on secure coding and deployment practices.
The virtual event features thought-provoking discussions, networking opportunities and educational sessions focused on:
- Open source supply chain security
- Shifting security left
- Security Chaos Engineering (SCE)
- Security and compliance
- Security metrics
- Zero trust
Secure Software features an outstanding lineup of innovators, practitioners and academics of secure software development, including:
- Aaron Rinehart, co-founder and CTO at Verica
- Dan Lorenc, founder and CEO at Chainguard, Inc.
- Shinesa Cambric, principal program manager, Identity Signals and Protection Team at Microsoft
- Vickie Li, developer evangelist at ShiftLeft
- Fabian Yamaguchi, chief scientist at ShiftLeft
- Jonathan Schneider, co-founder and CEO at Moderne, Inc.
- Abhishek Arya, principal engineer and manager, Google Open Source Security Team at Google
- Steve Springett, senior manager of product security at ServiceNow and chair of the OWASP CycloneDX Core Working Group
- Jasmine Jackson, senior application security engineer at Disney
- Suchakra Sharma, staff scientist at ShiftLeft
- Harini Rangarajan, engineering manager, product security at Twilio
- Mark Wireman, senior manager at Accenture
- Shannon Lietz, vice president of Vulnerability Labs at Adobe
- Vandana Verma, security relations leader at Snyk
- Yash, head of security at Sendbird
- Chetan Conikee, CTO at ShiftLeft
- James Chiappetta, SVP of cybersecurity at Blackstone
Attendees will have access to valuable resources available for download and will also receive a link to access the virtual environment on-demand. To see the full agenda and to register, please visit the Secure Software Summit website.