DevOps experts and business leaders from across the globe will come together to share their thoughts on DevSecOps, security and governance in DevOps during the third edition of DevOps India Summit (DOIS). Presented in a virtual environment, DOIS20 will take place on Sept. 9, at 9 a.m. IST.
At DOIS20, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with industry experts and learn how they have successfully implemented DevSecOps practices. The DevOps practitioners will share their experience and expertise, focusing on their company’s transformation to DevSecOps.
DOIS20 features an exceptional lineup of more than 35 DevOps thought leaders, including:
- Mark Miller, senior storyteller and DevOps advocate at Sonatype (keynote speaker)
- Piotr Lewandowski, senior staff site reliability engineer at Google Cloud (keynote speaker)
- Alan Shimel, founder and CEO at MediaOps (keynote speaker)
- Mirco Hering, global DevOps practice lead at Accenture (keynote speaker)
- Rosalind Radcliff, distinguished engineer and chief architect for DevOps at IBM
- Dr. Niladri Choudhuri, founder and CEO at Xellentro
- Hasan Yasar, technical director at Software Engineering Institute
- Sanjeev Sharma, co-founder and principal analyst at Accelerated Strategies Group and author of “The DevOps Adoption Playbook” and “DevOps For Dummies”
- Vandana Verma, Global Board of Directors at OWASP Foundation
- Ramesh Pasapula, assistant vice president at Wells Fargo
- Sailaja Vadlamudi, director of security and data privacy at SAP Labs and WiCSP founder
The online environment at DOIS20 features a lobby, an expo hall lined with booths full of downloadable resources and an auditorium where attendees can watch sessions from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. IST. The expo hall will be open throughout the event, giving attendees the opportunity to chat with vendor sponsors and download information.
All registered attendees will have the chance to participate in contests and win incredible prizes, attend Q&A sessions with the speakers and will also receive a link to access the virtual summit on-demand.
For more information and to register, visit the DevOps India Summit 2020 website.