The Time Series Virtual Summit will bring together InfluxData community members for a unique learning experience focused on the impact of time series data. Presented in a virtual reality environment, the event will take place on July 16, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT.
This virtual event will focus on the impact of time series data and how it can be used to help build and optimize solutions for real-time visibility into stacks, sensors and systems.
Here’s a preview of some of the speakers:
- James Governor, analyst and co-founder at RedMonk
- Al Sargent, senior director of product marketing at InfluxData
- John Gleeson, VP of operations at Tardigrade.io
- Jon Herlocker, president and CEO at Tignis
- Michael Ellis, community manager at InfluxData
Plus, speakers from companies such as AWS, Google, Microsoft and more.
The industry leaders will share their thoughts on time series data, discuss the benefits of a time series database and the challenges of data management.
At the Time Series Virtual Summit you will learn:
- How to use a time series database to improve their competitive advantage and accelerate their go-to-market strategy.
- How to manage risk in decentralized networks with time series.
- How IoT can help manufacturers reduce downtime.
- How to use observability to derive deep insights into system performance and user experience.
The online environment features a lobby, an expo hall lined with booths full of downloadable resources, and an auditorium where attendees can watch the sessions. You can interact directly with time series experts and network with other attendees by joining the chat rooms.
Discover what’s next from the InfluxData community and learn how you can get involved. To check out the agenda, the full lineup of speakers and to register (for free), visit the Time Series Virtual Summit website.