FREE DOWNLOAD or order the print edition* today: http://cainc.to/fyn3Py
DevOps best practices are evolving rapidly, allowing organizations to build, test and deploy applications at a faster pace, and higher quality, than ever before. At the same time, honing the complex skills required to embrace DevOps on a wide scale is no easy feat in even the most forgiving environments, let alone the typical enterprise.
Join Alan Shimel as he interviews Aruna Ravichandran, co-author of the new book “DevOps for Digital Leaders”, about the cultural and technical strategies employed by today’s leading practitioners as they seek to “Reignite Business with a Modern DevOps-Enabled Software Factory”.
Learn more about:
- The current state of play as today’s enterprise organizations expand use of agile and DevOps methodologies across their entire applications lifecycle.
- Specific case studies highlighting those techniques that allow leading practitioners to further embrace and accelerate software delivery.
- Emerging DevOps ROI metrics that have proven extremely useful in enabling organizations to measure and increase their overall success.
- Regardless of where you stand in your DevOps transformation today, you’re bound to benefit greatly from this detailed analysis of real-world adoption and use cases.
- Register for the webcast, and download the book today.